Geology Water Resources
1. Mapping and Monitoring Natural and Manmade wetlands.
2. Monitoring and Mapping of changes in River courses and River bank erosion.
3. Watershed and Irrigation Water Management.
Land Resources, Utilities and Infrastructure
1. Land Use/Cover Mapping.
2. Utility Mapping.
3. Urban Sprawl Mapping/Changes.
4. Base Map Preparation of Planning areas.
5. Identification of suitable sites for various facilities.
1. Forest Mapping and Monitoring.
2. Forest Cover change analysis.
3. Mapping and Monitoring of waste land.
4. Suitable site Monitoring for Plantation.
5. Forest Fire.
6. Forest Management.